Place of Origin:
0.2mm Slotted Wedge Wire Mesh ,Profile Wire Johnson Wire Screen
1. Production process continuity: V-shaped profile wires creating slots which enlarge inwardly and therefore avoid clogging and minimize downtime.
2. Low maintenance costs: Separation at the screen surface which can easily cleaned by scraping or back washing.
3. Maximum process output: Precise and continuous slot openings resulting in accurate separation without loss off media.
4. Low operational costs: Large open area with an effective flow, high yield and a low pressure drop (dP)
5. Long live: Welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable screen.
6. Reduced installation costs: supporting constructions eliminating costly support media and enabling a maximum flexibility in the design of components.
7. Chemical and thermal resistant: A variety of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials and many exotic alloys suitable for high temperatures and pressures.
Each slot opening between adjacent wires is V-shaped, resulting from the special shape of the wire used to form the screen surface.
The V-shaped opeings ,designed to be nonclogging, are narrowest at the outer face and widen inwardly.
Continuous-slot screens provide more intake area per unit area of screen surface than any other type.
For any given slot size, this type of screen has maximum open area.
|Outside Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Slot (mm)||Styles of connection(mm)|
|0.05,0.1,0.25,0.5,1.0 etc||weldedrings,male/female threaded coupling ,flange,closed up.|
low carbon galvanized,stainless steel
Send your inquiry directly to us