Place of Origin:
Stainless Steel 304L Deep Well Wound Screen , 273mm Diameter , 35KG / Meter
Stainless Steel 304L Deep Well Wound Screen is made of the continuous slot.
It shall be constructed of V-shaped wire continuously wrapped around an array of equally spaced support rods of the same material.
Each junction of wire/rod contact shall be resistance welded.
The wrapped wire is Vee-shaped, and the support rod is Round shape.
Filter Type: from outside to inside.
|Slot size||0.75 mm|
|End connection||Welded rings|
|Wire size||3.2*6.0 mm|
|Support rod||ø5.0mm Round Wire|
Regular Specifications we make:
(Note: we can make any other sizes as your request, Give me drawing is ok.)
1. Deep Well Wound Screens with high open area are more suitable for the construction of high-quality water wells, oil wells and gas wells.
2. Low cost operation Screens with high open area shall favor groundwater infiltration. Abundant water shall reduce the water level’s down, thus to save energy consumption.
3. Reduce the abrasion of the pump
Under the same condition, high open area can make the speed of groundwater’s entering into the screen much slower than any other filtration apparatus, which will avoid sand’s entering into screen because of high pressure, thus reduce the abrasion of the pump.
4. Extend the life span of wells
Comparatively, groundwater’s entering into screen with higher open area is much easier than the entering into lower open area screen. The slow water flow shall extend the life span of wells.
· Water Well
· Waste Water Treatment
. Water supply systems
· Coal & Mine
· Food Processors & Beverage Screens
· Environmental protection
· Refining & Petrochemical
· Architecture & Construction
Send your inquiry directly to us