Place of Origin:
Wedge wire screen is made of V-shape profile wire and longitudinal support rods,make the adjacent wire forming has a fixed value slot tubular body. Each intersecting point of these wires is fusion welded which makes it has sturdy construction and good mechanical property.
The profile wire and support rod can be axial wire or radial wire. It mainly includes internal filtration, external direction
filtration. According to the different usage, we can design the flow direction and shape to meet the application requirements.
1. Higher filtration precision: Because the wire-wound screen adopts V-shaped large opening design, the filtration precision area is more precise, and it plays a better role in sand control effect.
2. Excellent overall strength and anti-deformation ability: the inside is supported by the base pipe, the outside can be increased by an outer protective sleeve to strengthen protection as needed, and the base pipe can be drilled.Its overall strength is only 2-3% lower than that of standard casing/tubing, and it has sufficient overall strength to resist the extrusion deformation of the formation. even local deformation
When the pressure is applied, the gap of the pressure part does not increase, and the sand control reliability is high.
3. More choices: The material of the outer screen can be stainless steel or low carbon steel, and the material can be selected according to the actual needs of users.
4. High density gap and low flow resistance The gap density is 3 to 5 times that of ordinary slotted screen, and the flow resistance is low, which is beneficial to improve oil and gas production.
Flange: welded flange at both ends. / One end of thread, one end of blind plate sealed / one end of thread and one end of mesh sealed
Reinforcing ribs/reinforcing rings:Weld reinforcement ribs or reinforcement rings on the body of the bobbin, according to customer requirements.
· Water Well
· Waste Water Treatment
. Water supply systems
· Coal & Mine
· Food Processors & Beverage Screens
· Environmental protection
· Refining & Petrochemical
· Architecture & Construction
Send your inquiry directly to us