Place of Origin:
Wire-wound Johnson Stainless Steel Well Screens For Filter Equipment is made by winding cold-rolled wire, approximately triangular in cross section, around a circular array of the longitudinal rods. The wire is attached to the rods by welding, producing rigid one-piece units having high strength characteristics at minimum weights.There is a fixed value slot between each v wire, and the continuous slot, designed to provide maximum open are to reduce entrance velocity, increase hydraulic efficiency and promote more effective development.
|Grade||304 304L 316 321|
|Wire size||93 #|
|Support rod||118 #|
|Wire shape||V shape|
1. Characteristics of winding wire
1. The application of trapezoidal wire forms a V-shaped opening between the Schroder screen gaps. This design form works more efficiently than other forms of products, ensuring the smoothness of water filtration.
2. The continuous winding of the trapezoidal wire forms a continuous high-density uniform gap on the supporting wires arranged in a circular pattern, which ensures the opening area and non-blocking of the Schroeder screen, and avoids the high-density accumulation of sediments. Productivity and extended filter life are guaranteed.
3. The winding wire and all supporting wires are connected by electric welding, which is durable and has a longer working life cycle.
4. The longitudinal arrangement of the support wires and the continuous slot form of the screen are designed according to the actual needs, so that the product has higher compressive performance.
Second, the characteristics of the screen
1. The product can be customized with different specifications and raw materials (mainly stainless steel and carbon steel) according to the actual needs of customers, so as to ensure reasonable investment and save production costs.
2. Screen joints can also be made according to different needs. Packaging can be made according to customer needs.
3. Non-stainless steel products can be protected by galvanizing treatment. Beautiful and clean appearance.
4. High-precision filtration, stable effluent quality, applicable to different raw water quality and water requirements.
5. This product is widely used in power station equipment, petroleum, pharmaceutical and chemical industry, coal, metallurgy, papermaking, food and beverage, beer production, environmental protection and other industries to filter and support industrial water treatment such as make-up water and condensate water.
6. The various advantageous properties of this product improve the working efficiency and service cycle of the filter, making this product a leader in water filtration equipment.
Send your inquiry directly to us